Business Contacts & Reporting


Cornwall Council – report it online service:

Cornwall Council are responsible for the removal of graffiti from public areas and public buildings – they do not remove graffiti from post boxes, direction a bollards, bridges, telephone boxes, bus shelters or reflective road signs. Offensive graffiti is unacceptable, and Cornwall Council will endeavour to remove offensive or racist graffiti from council owned buildings within one day of reporting it to us. Non-offensive graffiti is removed within 2 working days. Cornwall Council are unable to remove graffiti from private property.


This report form can only be used for fly tipping incidents on public land, for instance on a highway, pavement or public open space. For fly tipping on private land, or privately-owned land, please contact 0300 1234 141 to pass the details to the team for further investigation.



Cornwall Council – report it online service:


Phone Cornwall Council Licensing team on 0300 1234 212 or get in touch with them via to report any issues regarding street traders licensing.

PUBLIC TOILETS, phone 01736 797840 or fill in the Report It form on the Town Council website.

The Public Toilets in St Ives are maintained by St Ives Town Council, if you have spotted an issue with them please either use the phone number above or click on the button below and fill out the Report It form.


If you find discarded needles or drug related litter, do not attempt to pick it up. Please report the location to Cornwall Council’s Waste Management Team via the webpage or telephone 0300 1234 141.


Cornwall Council – report it online

This can be used for traffic lights at roadworks, scaffolds (dangerous, unlit, unlicensed or causing obstruction), hoardings (dangerous / causing obstruction), banners or bunting causing obstruction or offence, traffic management at roadworks.


Phone 0300 1234 212 to report any problems with street performers. See the link below for the Cornwall Council Street Performers guide


Cornwall Council – report it online service

This can be used to report a public litter bin or public dog waste bin that requires emptying – the contractor aims to empty full bins within 48 hours.


Cornwall Council – report it online

This can be used for street lights / lamps not working, illuminated street signs not working, traffic lights not working, illuminated bollards not working.


Neighbour noise (e.g. loud music, barking dogs) can constitute a statutory nuisance if this causes an unreasonable interference to the use and enjoyment of your home. Visit for further details, including how to make a complaint to the Cornwall Council’s Community Protection 4 team.

Telephone 0300 1234 212



To report incidents of anti-social behaviour, visit where you can access the police’s online contact methods – WebChat and Crime Reporting Form. These are available to use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If it is not an emergency, you can also report it to the police using 101.


Telephone 101 (In an emergency always call 999)


Report to police via 101, or via Shopwatch


Anyone can experience domestic abuse or sexual violence – it affects people of all ages, regardless of gender, sexuality, ethnicity and background. There are specialist services available to support you. If you or anyone else is in danger please call the police on 999 immediately. If you ring 999 but can’t talk, make sure the police know you are there by coughing or tapping the handset, or by dialling 55. In a non-emergency please call 101.

You can also text 67101 or email: If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have any speech impairment, in an emergency please dial Minicom/Textphone 18001. If it’s not an emergency, dial 18001 101.


The Multi-Agency Referral Unit (MARU) provides a multi-disciplinary response to concerns about the welfare or safety of a child or young person in line with statutory guidance from Our Safeguarding Children Partnership for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.

The multi-disciplinary team also provides advice and guidance to parents and professionals about the wide range of services available to children and families in Cornwall.

If you have immediate concerns or are worried about a child or young person’s safety please telephone the MARU on 0300 123 1116.


Hate crime is the term used to describe an incident or crime against someone because of hostility or prejudice towards their disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief (which includes non-belief), sexual orientation and gender identity. It is important to report it so that the police can take action.

If you or someone else is in danger, injured or offenders are nearby, ring 999. In a non-emergency please call 101. You can also text 67101 or email: If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have any speech impairment, in an emergency dial Minicom/Textphone 18001. If it is not an emergency, dial

18001 101.

For more ways to report hate crime go to or


If you’re an adult experiencing abuse or neglect, or if you’re concerned about an adult possibly experiencing abuse or neglect, contact us on: Telephone 0300 1234 131 (out of hours number 01208 251300).




If you see someone sleeping rough, you can contact Streetlink via or 0300 500 0914 (or 999 if they need urgent medical assistance). If you are sleeping rough and need help, contact the Cornwall Housing Options Team on 0300 1234 161 or drop into a Cornwall Council Information Service Office (formerly called One Stop Shop)

If you are unsure which service you need AskED the online non-emergency directory can help. Visit enter your question, select your location and AskED will provide you with the answer. Remember, in an emergency always call 999. If you have information about a crime you can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.